Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Card tote Class Option


I am having a card tote class at the end of July for those local to me. I think one of the options will be this set I just finished. 
I LOVE the color combo on this set and the texture that the crimped background creates. 


This card was cased directly from a card here   and she even has a video tutorial for it. The flower stamp used is now retired but there is one that matches the punch in the new catalog. 

If you have not yet seen the new catalog you can look at the PDF of it by clicking on the cover at the top right hand side of my blog.



 Some stamp sets used for the sentiments are retired but can be changed very easily.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace