Friday, May 22, 2015

Painted Petals Birthday Cards

These cards were sent out to some wonderful people for their birthdays this month.  I saw a version of this card on Pinterest and knew I had to make some. Sometimes you see a card and when you recreate it, it just doesn't turn out quite as cute as you were hoping it would. In this case it was the opposite. I loved it even more than the original one I had seen. I am not sure but I think it was because the blackberry is just so stunning with that green ribbon and those flowers.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace