Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fingernail File holders

What an absolutely beautiful day here today! The last few have been getting warmer and warmer and after what seemed like never ending snow I am so glad to be able to drive and even put the windows down some!!!  With spring right around the corner, I am looking forward to getting time to create even more.

I was wanting some little items to handout and I was directed to Connie Stewarts blog where the directions for these adorable little finger nail file holders were.  They use very little paper and I found 24 packs of nail files at Walmart. The front of them are the regular ugly brown color but the back is an off white which worked well for what I wanted.


The cardstock colors used were limeade, island indigo, and melon mambo. The dsp papers are not SU but some that I had that I thought matched the cardstock nicely and said "spring" to me. 

You can see a video on Connies blog for these nail file holders. They go together very quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace