Thursday, January 22, 2015

In color card sets

I have this really cute in color card set to share with you today.  Again it is a case'd card that I have made.

  ( honestly there are so many cute cards shared that I want to make it may be years before I do one of my own, lol)  

It is a very simple yet elegant card and I hope the girl receiving this set loves it as much as I do. 

This card is almost exactly like the original one with the greetings changed and I didn't add anymore pearls to the card other than on the butterfly. I made them in all the in colors for this year.  I just went to look for her blog link so I could link to her picture and totally forgot about the crumbcake/vanilla combo one she done. Now that is on my list!!!  



You can click her picture to get to her blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace