Tuesday, January 27, 2015

February Thank You's

  Nothing better to do on a day where you are snowed in but to make some cards! I got a little bit of organizing done and a couple more small boxes gone through from the move to the upstairs, but still much more to go. Although it has been great having everything upstairs now! I would have made nothing in the last couple weeks if I had to go to the basement because my knee has been aching so badly, but with my stuff being up here I have made 21 cards!!! Can you tell I am excited about that!

  When I was going through the boxes there was one that had some leftovers from some card kits and other cards I had made. There was one of my favorite thank you cards left over but it was all bent up and I was keeping it just to remind me to make more. Then I had a small bag of leftover hearts from some valentine cards last year and it was all on my desk when I was putting things away and I thought how cute would it be to combine them and make this months thank you's!!


Here is a picture that shows the thank you's I made last year that I loved so much.
 I can't believe I don't have a photo of just the card alone. 


And here are my new thank you cards for February!!


I had to change it some. As much as I LOVE the black and white polka dot paper I wanted to use the heart dsp from the new stacked with love designer series paper stack and it was not quite as wide as the strip on the other card so there is more of a white border around this card. I still used the same wonderful sentiment from the Another Thank You, photopoly set. The hearts are leftovers from some cards last year and the Hearts a flutter set and framelits. The sweetheart punch would be so cute here too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace