Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wine and Stamping?

What does wine have to do with stamping or scrapbooking? Nothing really, unless you happen to like to drink a glass while crafting, but that's not what I am getting at.  I have a tendency to see something and think "oh, I can use that!!!" but then it just sits around and I never get to it, or it doesn't work out quite like I thought it would.  But someone on a local facebook group posted this picture for sale:


My first thought was this would make a great big shot station for my classes!! So I got it.  I did use it and I even used it for the reason I bought it. It houses my big shot very nicely.  Before this I had my big shot on an old microwave stand that stood about waist high and my dies, etc were in some little plastic pull out drawers sitting next to it. I had to get up and cross the room to use the big shot or usually just brought it and put it on my table where there wasn't really room for it.  This is perfect height when I am sitting at my desk and sits behind me so I can just spin around, use the big shot and get back to work! 

(excuse the messy drywall behind, these were taken while my room was starting to be redone)


My big shot sits nicely on top, my framelits and cutting pads fit in the spot on top with it for easy access. 
My embossing folders are in the wine bottle slots, 
 And my newer stamps are in the bottom. 

The only problem with it is..... I can't use it for my classes like I had originally thought because it is too heavy to bring up the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace