Thursday, December 18, 2014

Get Your Santa On!

I need to apologize in advance, I saw this card while I was stuck doing nothing but sitting on the couch all day recovering from my car accident. When I see a card or project I want to make I take a screen shot of it and that automatically saves it to my desktop so that I can find it again when I have time to work on something. I did not notice when saving this one but there is no watermark on the photo so I can not give credit or link back to the blog where it was posted. 
If this is your card, please comment so I can link to you! 




I copied the card almost exactly. I am sure some of my measurements and things for some of the paper sizes are not quite the same and she had taken a white gel pen and done some additional details as well, but I thought they were cute just like this. I had a girl win some free cards from me and these are what I made to send to her. I hope she liked them as much as I liked making them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace