Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Year, A new start!

 


  Everyone sets goals or resolutions for the New Year. Have you made any? I have. I make some of the same ones over and over every year and most of the time by February many are long forgotten.  I am sure the same will happen with some I  make this year but I really want to keep one in particular. I want to stay caught up on my Project Life album.  
       
   You would think that would be fairly simple to do. Most of my photos I take with my phone. They should upload automatically to dropbox. For some reason when they do not, if I would take 5 minutes at the end of the day I can quickly push to upload them and journal about the day.  Then once Sunday comes around I can put the pictures into my Project Life app so I can see which size I want to print what and upload that weeks prints to Walgreens where I can pick them up in an hour and theoretically have them all into my album on Monday!  It should seriously only take me 5-10 minutes per day and then maybe 20-30 on Sundays to edit and upload.  So an hour tops and if I do use the PL app, then on Mondays it should be less than 20 minutes to get into the album.  Sounds like a good plan right? We will see. I am not trying to set myself up to fail and don't want to be negative thinking it can't be done BUT if it is so simple, then why am I so far behind in my 2014 album? 

The harder part of what I want to do will be actually taking photos of the completed layouts and posting them to my blog weekly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace