Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Deals

It's Tuesday!  That means new weekly deals and new MDS downloads available!

Sometimes the weekly deals don't excite me too much because most of the time I already have the punches and things that they put on sale, but I just added that little labels punch pack to an order last night and was waiting until tonight to finalize it so I am super excited that I can save $4 on it!

And that summer smooches digital kit will be perfect for making some of my own summer project life cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace