Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Project Life Products available!

Some of the project life items in the catalog were not supposed to be available for release until August but Stampin' Up! has said they are available now!

Look below to see the new project life items available to order!! I absolutely love Project Life. I am getting so far behind in actually putting them into my albums not because it is hard, but because my craft room is still packed up and I can't get to anything!!! It is driving me crazy. But the good thing about project life is that it will not take long to get them in and caught back up. I still upload all my photos every Sunday for the previous week and have them printed. Then pick them up and put them in a baggie with the week number on it so they will not need separated when I get around to them.

I love this way of scrapbooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace